BAXTER NETBALL CLUB REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in playing with Baxter Netball Club for the Winter 2020 season. Please note that all fees must be paid in full by Round 1 (April 18th, 2020) unless you have entered into an approved payment plan prior to this date.
Face to face registration date will be held on January 29th, 2020 @ 4.00pm (Jubilee Park, Hillcrest Road Frankston). Uniform fittings and ordering will also take place on this date.
Junior / Senior
(Includes $5.00 Baxter Netball Club Membership Fee)
Baxter Netball Club
BSB: 063 845
Account: 1014 2311
2020 WINTER SEASON
* Player Name (First and Last Name)
* Guardian Name (If under 18 years of age)
* Player Date of Birth
* Guardian Mobile
* Age on December 31, 2019
* Email Address
* Street Address
Address Line 2
* Postal / Zip Code
* Medical Information: Please provide any relevant medical diagnoses that the committee should be aware of (if applicable)
PREVIOUS NETBALL EXPERIENCE
* Last year played
* Netball Club
* Year first played with Baxter Netball Club (if applicable)
* Approval to use photos on private members groups
* Approval to use photos on public websites / Facebook
If player is under 18 years of age, Parent / Guardian must ensure that player has read and/or understands the policies outlined below. All policies can be found on the 'Club Policies' page.
* I have read and agree to abide by the ‘Player Code of Conduct’
* I have read and agree to abide by the ‘Spectator Code of Conduct’
* I have read and agree to abide by the ‘Communication Policy’
* I have read and agree to abide by the ‘Baxter Netball Club Training Policy’
CONSENT: I understand that the Baxter Netball competition will be played under the rules as set by the F.DN.A. in accordance with Netball Australia guidelines. I also understand that netball is a limited contact sport and that there is a risk of injury involved in playing netball. I authorise any official from Baxter Netball Club in the event of any injury or illness, to obtain on my behalf and at my expense any medical assistance, treatment and transportation as deemed necessary.
INDEMNITY: Except where provided by law and such cannot be excluded, I agree that Baxter Netball Club (in affiliation with F.D.N.A) and its respective directors, officers, members, servants or agents are absolved from all liability however arising from injury or damage to my child however caused, arising whilst participating in the F.D.N.A competition and at all training and practice sessions.
* Player Electronic Signature (or Parent / Guardian if player under 18 years old) - type full name in box provided below